Asset Library Specialist for The Body ShopThis job listing has expired
Asset Library Specialist
Part of the L'Oréal group, The Body Shop® International has an exciting new opportunity working on a key creative area of our business. We are a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
To manage the end to end process of image rights, image storage and asset library management. You will proactively, develop and maintain these systems in line with the business requirements as they change and progress. You will work as the author of the master Component list, central point of contact and key knowledge person for Components lists, International Event development. Manage Purchase Ordering and invoicing for the International Studio and International Brand Operations. As part of this role you will source and manage freelance resource as cover for the Creative Services Manager.
Here is the detail:
- Responsible for the Proactive development, updating, structural management and maintenance and of the digital asset management system. Including liase with all international brand and content development teams, to ensure the structure is appropriate to global needs, asset upload, asset tagging, classification and user management and structural oversight.
- Proactively manage the asset library ensuring relevance to the business both now and safe guarding for the future.
- Partner with Markets to deliver assets to there needs, working proactively internally within the Int Brand team to solve clashes and represent market and zone needs act as the primary contact for Asset Library information and problem solving
- Manage the development of Master components lists, including new asset code generation
- Manage the rights of all images to be used in all global Lifestyle, Promotional, Packaging production assets. Manage restrictions, highlight issues and proactively provide solutions.
- Lead artwork briefing meetings and asses and control requested assets for component lists. Guiding and challenging requests throughout to minimise volume
- Previous experience in a digital asset management position within a large complex multi-site retailer/FMCG (beauty/toiletries industry strongly preferred).
- Librarian, Search/Catalogue skills
- Technical understanding of asset management systems
- Experience of collating and analysing information across various forms of data
- Solid history of working in a highly commercial environment
- Complex project management experience
- International experience and/or exposure to a varied and demanding client base
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
- A competitive compensations and benefits package
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Retoucher - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Package
Senior Social Media Executive - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Salary
Want more Asset Library Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Content Executive jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Picture Researcher jobs, Account Manager jobs, IT Support jobs, Archive Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.