ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
An agency based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for an Artworker to join their studio team. Working within their modern, open plan offices you will be a fundamental part of their growing studio team.
This role will encompass working on multi-channel material with the primary focus being across brochures for print as well as making a designer's vision a reality.
Your main responsibilities will be:
* To assist across the wider department when required
* Ensure product knowledge is up to date
* Attend meetings with line manager as appropriate
* Ensure timesheets are correct and submitted on time (weekly)
* Have the ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
* Must be organised and have a structured approach to work
* Able to multi-task and prioritise own workload
* Exceptional eye-for-detail
* Experience on industry standard software Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
* Taking the creative design concepts and re-working to make the file print ready
* Adhering to corporate guidelines
* Fine tuning of typography, including use of style sheets
* Ensuring consistencies throughout the document
* Generating PDF's for client review/approval
* Placing approved imagery
To be considered you must submit a portfolio that demonstrates your keen eye for detail and exceptional layout skills and this role would suit an Artworker who is on the lookout for a new challenge within one of the Midlands top agencies.
Please apply below!
Artworker, Full Service Agency, Birmingham City Centre, Up to £25,000, Perm, ASAP
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital Artworker - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Package
Graphic Designer - Arthritis Research UK
Closing 15 October 2017
- Arthritis Research uk
- £31,000 to 34,000 p/a
Want more Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.