Artworker (Temp) - London Based.
The client: Multichannel marketing/creative services group.
The role: Mid level Artworker.
My client is recruiting an Artworker for an on-site studio team based in Farringdon. The client's an iconic brand, one of the UK's largest employers, with a broad portfolio of marketing campaign work, which will be produced by the on-site team across print, POS, digital and social media platforms.
Working alongside a wider team, you'll be expected to:
* Demonstrate expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
* Demonstrate expert knowledge in the management and production of design for print, digital and social media.
* Take creative concepts and artwork them to final print-ready outputs.
* Possess strong creative layout skills with a keen eye for detail.
* Able to respond well to difficult creative and production challenges.
* Deliver all work to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail.
* Be a great communicator and comfortable working alongside and presenting work back to clients.
* Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role.
You'll have the ability to remain calm under pressure, be confident and able to communicate well in a client environment while delivering excellent customer service. You'll be used to producing high quality work on time, on brief and within budget as well as ensuring quality and brand consistency.
We'd expect the ideal candidate to have relevant experience, preferably within a fast-paced agency environment, with extensive knowledge of the full Adobe Suite across print, digital and social media channels and outputs.
To be considered, please email me your cv and folio ASAP.
160 per day - weekly pay (38k level).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Packaging Artworker #Beauty #Lifestyle #Branding
Closing 18 September 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £200 to 250 /day
PowerPoint Production Specialist
Closing 19 September 2019
- £42,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.