Artworker - 12 month FTC
Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
The creative team sits within the (removed) wider Customer Experience team. The creative team works hand in hand with the editorial, marketing and project teams and works closely with international content, social, retail, UX and tech teams. We are a growing team of highly experienced online editors and creatives. Our role is to create daily news, style and entertainment content, assets for homepage promotion, social, newsletters and PR lookbooks for ASOS that is highly engaging and will meet our 20-something audience’s practical and emotional needs. We are focused on originality and honesty and committed to understanding our audience, constantly evolving our proposition to be known as pioneers in the editorial industry.
The key focus will be to support the Design team on producing unique and fresh designs across all online collateral including – website homepages, online promotions, landing pages, online editorial features, blogs, newsletters, social media, affiliate banners. You will be a true brand guardian ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in-line with the creative vision.
You will have good layout and typography skills with great attention to detail. You are flexible, driven and happy to work in a fast changing environment, willing to adapt to change and go the extra mile. You’ll be diplomatic, forthcoming with ideas and initiatives, enthusiastic, a team player and a first class communicator able to speak to different people in a variety of departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Artwork of homepages, feature pages and newsletters. Brand, promotional and sale pages. Banners, competitions, press releases. Across both the womenswear and menswear creative teams.
- Use CMS system to upload assets.
- Localise assets for international markets.
- Crop imagery for final use online.
- Understand the creative vision of department, working to templates and design tool kits from the design teams.
- Ensuring all print and web projects are executed within time line and schedule.
- Managing personal workload and schedules while actively responding to fluctuating business workloads.
- Contribute to other team member’s workload as directed.
- Raise workload/resource issues.
- Work with Design, Creative, Marketing and Trade teams to deliver excellent visual site imagery with quality and performance.
Skills and experience you will need:
- Fully conversant in Adobe CS5 (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop).
- Portfolio of design/artwork projects.
- Understanding of typography and layout.
- Mac literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Creative Manager, Apple Music (EMEA)
Closing 15 February 2020
Closing 14 February 2020
- Photo Farm Inc Ltd
- perm, temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Artworker - 12 month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.