At Pepsico (Frito-Lay), we know that remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and creative thinking add up to great work. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent design skills to help us elevate our brands. As a member of the creative team, the art director will create compelling creative for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, TV, video, and social media), working closely with and copywriters, the account team, and social team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and craft the work.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity.
- Comfortably vary design, style, and other characteristics demanded by our consumers and brands.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and industry trends.
- Understand and adhere to brand principles and guidelines.
- Create polished presentations that wow clients.
- Assist ACDs and Creative Directors in the creation of work.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Design original content for a range of media.
- Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and participate in client pitches on occasion.
- Revise creative based on internal and client feedback/direction.
- Bring proactive creative thinking and concepts to Creative Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in art direction, design, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-6 years professional design experience with solid portfolio of work.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Microsoft Office.
- Social media or content marketing experience.
- Creative awards a plus.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Mid-weight Creative Team
Closing 15 November 2021
- Clay Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 per annum
Sr. Associate Creative Director
Closing 15 November 2021
- PepsiCo Design & Innovation
- perm, from remote
Art Director needed for busy video agency
Closing 27 September 2021
start July 30
- Social Motion Films
- New York (Remote)
- perm, part time, from remote
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.