A key member of our inhouse Creative Agency, our Art Director will have a keen eye for detail to help fuel the visualisation of award winning campaigns and the pictorial and graphic universe of Charlotte Tilbury.
Working into the senior leadership team of the agency and in close collaboration with the Director of Art, the Art Director will oversee the visualisation of creative process from concept through to final execution encompassing image and trend research, creative referencing and sourcing creative partners to collaborate with (i.e. models, stylists, set designers, photographers, retouchers, production teams etc.), managing relationships with creative partners, delivering shoots of exceptional quality and ensuring the end result encompasses the best of our unique brand aesthetic.
- Introducing and delivering expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects from concept to execution.
- Inspiring and motivating the wider agency team including, but not limited to, retouchers, editors and motion graphics artists to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work, including uncovering new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats into campaigns.
- Manging the day-to-day approvals and processes of visual approvals and projects within the creative agency, acting as the touchpoint between the senior leadership team and the wider agency and disseminating constructive feedback at all times.
- Collaborate with and assist the Director of Art on major campaign shoots or mange solo ongoing art direction of always on campaigns, as well as coordinate with retouching to manage final delivery of visual assets.
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new campaigns by producing sketches, storyboards, art layouts based on creative visions and ideas, as well as taking the lead on pre-production and presentations required to brief or onboard agency colleagues or other internal departments onto projects.
- Understanding marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Highly skilled in Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite, with a strong understanding of typography, colour and layout, as well as moving image/film.
- Deep understanding of the luxury beauty environment with strong experience in shoots and art direction with elevated colour cosmetics and skincare projects – exposure to global accounts within a creative agency environment highly desirable.
- Passionate about beauty with a desire to explore new ways of working at all times and push the boundaries of the category.
- Favour a hands on approach, actively part of the design process and working with colleagues, and a desire to get into the details of shoots.
- Ability to look at a creative project as a whole as well as know the individual design process every step, or how to brief it in and what to achieve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and well versed in delivering concise and constructive feedback to creative teams.
- Stellar attention to detail in preparing presentations and sharing work with senior stakeholders.
- Competitive Salary Offering
- MediCare cash plan
- Birthday Day off
- Summer Fridays
- Matched Pension Plan
- Amazing Magic Discount on trinkets and treasures
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Art Director
Closing 24 January 2022
- Just Eat
Snr. Designer/Art Director
Closing 26 January 2022
Art Director (Paramount+)
Closing 18 January 2022
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.