Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
You will be responsible for producing creative work in all channels, including print, digital and video then overseeing other departments to produce it, ensuring a best in class end product. You will be an important part of a growing Creative department, reporting to the Global Creative Director on a range of clients including Nomad, Bayer, TKX, Coke, Santander, Jameson.
You will be encouraged to develop your talent and will receive mentoring in all areas of Creative in order to reach your potential.
- Developing leading edge creative ideas, designs and wider creative solutions that can work across all channels, including print, digital, events, social, film & video.
- Creating master designs which you will oversee when developed by studios.
- Collaborating within the Hogarth Creative Department and with other internal departments.
Attending and actively contributing to kick off meetings, debriefs and all other working sessions with Client Managers and other Hogarth departments.
- Display a progressive understanding of creative development, design theory, typography and image creation / manipulation in all media.
- Highlight and escalate creative issues to the Global Creative Director, using him as a source of support and creative guidance.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, offering support with others’ workload where possible.
- Contribute constructively to team meetings and other touchpoints.
- Using all creative tools, indesign, photoshop, illustrator, ppt.
- Good working knowledge of video/film creation and digital design with experience in relevant software.
- Advanced Mac and program skills including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A healthy interest in the wider aspects of Creative and its application.
- Strong interest and eye for typography and design application.
- A ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work and investigate briefs on your own.
- Moderate/international travel may be required.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the "Submit Application" button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it's a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Mid Weight Hybrid Creative
Closing 20 November 2021
- Cry Havoc
Mid-weight Creative Team
Closing 15 November 2021
- Clay Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 per annum
Midweight Art Director
Closing 21 November 2021
- £48,000 to 50,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.