Art Director- TV App
Imagine what you could make at Apple. Phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
The Apple TV App is personalised and expertly curated, so you’ll discover the best of what’s on — including popular streaming services, thousands of films to buy or rent, and original shows and films from Apple TV+. It’s all in one place.
The Media Content Design team conceptualises, designs and creates the content experience for this platform. We are looking for an Art Director to join our content design group, focussed on supporting the Apple TV App.
- You will have confirmed experience in relevant design or creative leadership experience required; bonus for tours in publishing, magazines, or content creation/delivery.
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography and illustration.
- Conceptual thinker who is strategically centred.
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles.
- Authors, shares and merchandises ideas in a cogent and inspiring manner.
- Delivers highly-resolved works at the intersection of culture and design.
- Act as a cultural guide exposing unique visual trends and seamlessly applying them to the Apple brand.
- Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative suite.
- Experience Art Directing external creatives across photography, illustration and design.
- You are a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can think and implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- You are experienced in collaborating in the execution of an editorial design strategy and have an advanced understanding of what makes content engaging and successful across platforms and audiences.
- Demonstrate strong user experience sensibilities with an uncanny level of curiosity; keeps up with the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies and resources.
- You will collaborate with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to tackle complex problems with simple solutions.
- Have experience developing prototypes for a variety of platforms and use cases; can rapidly prototype their ideas across a myriad of Apple devices, experiences and scenario.
- The ability to create and curate design systems across multiple channels.
You will come to Apple to think about the future of TV consumption. You will be an expansive thinker, editor, designer, but most of all you're a storyteller. You will have a wide mandate to think about how Apple creates breathtaking and engaging content experiences within our products, from creating new content forms to engage our viewers, to driving the future of the product and what our customers want out of media products and services.
At Apple, we collaborate cross-functionally across many departments to get things done, and in the content space this is truer than ever. You need to be highly collaborative, believing that phenomenal work happens when you work with other incredibly smart people to get things done, but are also used to navigating these relationships and driving the work with vision when needed.
This role is for a problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver designs from concept to implementation. You will be passionate about TV, Movies, and technology. You will flourish in a fast paced, ever-changing, and deadline driven production environment.
- Portfolio demonstrating perfection in delivering strategic and editorial ideas across digital, social or static form factors.
- Clear and concise communication and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic about the Apple brand and relentless in preserving its authenticity.
- Animatio / Motion Design skills are desirable, or experience and interest in this area.
Mid-Weight Art Director
Closing 12 September 2020
- Charlotte Tilbury
Mobile Art Director
Closing 29 August 2020
- Square Enix
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.