Art Director @ OMD CreateThis job listing has expired
OMD EMEA is looking for an Art Director to join their growing content and creative team ‘Create’. Create is a multi-disciplinary team of Creatives, Designers, Strategists and Social Content experts who deliver creative content at the speed of culture, expanding OMD’s expertise in developing and executing brilliant insight led ideas across EMEA in digital platforms. This is a critical role in the growth and success of this dynamic part of OMD’s business.
With an eye for detail and excellent cultural knowledge, you will assist in shaping ideas, showcasing innovative story telling for a variety of exciting clients, projects and platforms, ensuring continuity and creative excellence at all times. You will quickly make an impact on our Create offering both in-house with a focus on our Create photographic studio and externally with our production partners.
Create at OMD EMEA provides creative development, content / social strategy and analytics, content expertise, influencer activation and creative delivery to some of the world’s best-known brands including Disney, McDonald’s, DKNY, Bacardi and PepsiCo.
What the job entails:
Reporting to the Creative Director, the ideal candidate will have a strong, broad and adaptable aesthetic with proven Art Direction experience across a range of media, clients, varied shoots and campaigns.
This role involves taking a brief from conception to execution on a wide range of creative projects. It touches all areas of the Create team: from brand campaigns, social executions and retail innovation; from content for large umbrella campaigns through to one-off social executions.
Fitting within a wider creative team, the position relies on a confident, energetic and experienced creative with a comprehensive understanding of image-making within the social environment and a strong ability to collaborate with and motivate others.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing concepts showing clear story telling from sketch and mood board phase
- Leading on consistency of brand look & feel from idea conception to execution
- Creating and delivering presentations to senior client teams and internal stake holders
- Management and guidance of our internal photographic studio
- Directing photoshoots and creative projects
- Collaborating with production and post-production teams
- Collaborating with external suppliers, partners and agencies to ensure consistent quality and an eye on innovation
- Liaising with the Create team and wider OMD business to ensure content is used effectively
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of concepting and execution of a broad range of creative projects across physical, digital and motion
- Strong, dynamic researcher and comfortable directing creative productions large and small
- A broad portfolio of client work
- Awareness of innovations across social platforms
- Experience of creatively managing a photoshoot
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent concepting research skills
- A pro-active positive attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (In Design, Illustrator, After effects and Photoshop essential) • Experience as a designer or technical knowledge of studio equipment/management will be advantageous
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
MIDDLEWEIGHT DESIGNER - The Pull Agency
Closing 21 October 2017
- The Pull Agency
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Graphic Designer - Arthritis Research UK
Closing 21 October 2017
- Arthritis Research uk
- £31,000 to 34,000 p/a
Want more Art Director @ OMD Create jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photography Manager jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.