Art Director, Digital
As a Digital Art Director, Experience Design, the conceptual development and execution of creative deliverables is on your shoulders—including creating and communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies, and developing interactive design solutions. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion creative concepts to clients and project teams alike.
You have a strong digital craft and a broad range. Your work is versatile; the work can range from landing pages to kiosks to virtual reality installations to social media campaigns. You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary, multi-agency team which uses an agile workflow to develop ideas and, ultimately, prototypes and testing artifacts.
- Develop concepts and communicate ideas.
- Balance strategic development with client business objectives.
- Direct and delegate to core creative services disciplines.
- Directly contribute to project design and development including creating storyboards and initial graphic concepts, conceive functional design solutions, create site grids and interface demos, and provide QA of all creative deliverables.
- Mentor and coach teams through project development and performance management.
- Build relationships with clients, partner agencies, photographers, model agencies, and other vendors.
- Contribute to the innovative development of the creative department.
- Lead and partner with designers, production artists, writers, content analysts, planners, and Information Architects.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, concept development, creative brief development, and creative execution.
- Strong digital design portfolio.
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists, and writers.
- Experience meeting clients and presenting your work.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution, and contributing beyond strictly visual aspects.
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Understanding of the strengths and limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, and Final Cut Pro.
- Efficient organizational skills and a motivated dedication to the creative team.
- Eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Leadership abilities to foster learning and excellence among team members.
- Illustration skills in both electronic and traditional media.
- Experience prototyping in Figma.
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, on-boarding, and employee experience possible! Our new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In effort to do so, we’d like to establish the ask that you plan to work from an office a minimum of 2 days a week.
The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning.
- Improve collaboration and team relationship.
- Increase employee engagement.
This hybrid model balances the need for individual flexibility while maintaining the relentless customer focus we provide at CM. We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
CM Liquid Talent is still an option for roles approved to be 100% remote.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Digital Art Director, VIS Digital
Closing 18 January 2023
- 21st Century Fox
Vice President, Creative Director (Art)
Closing 24 January 2023
- New York
$99,000 to 180,000 per annum
Group Creative Director, XD
Closing 22 January 2023
- perm, remote
$200,000 to 275,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.