Art Director & Copywriter Duo for Ogilvy & Mather UKThis job listing has expired
A day in the life of...
We’re looking for an exceptional Art Director and Copywriter duo to join the Boots Loyalty team.
We want a duo that can be given a tight brief and search the darkest corners of that brief to find the best ideas.You’ll need to be team players but you’ll also need to be independent to tackle some briefs alone, and power yourself to be creative without relying on a partner.
A good idea in your head is nothing if you can’t articulate it to a colleague or a client, so your skills surrounding communicating an idea clearly and passionately are essential.
We rely on you to...
- Confidently develop and present Digital and Print concepts.
- Clearly explain your creative ideas using a variety of methods.
- Develop & design tactical content that fits within an existing campaign concept, and adapt for different platforms
- Challenge creative briefs with additional ideas that prove our creative ability on top of the original brief.
- Be able to justify to colleagues why you chose a particular idea, visual style, font choice or theme when answering a particular brief.
- Be an advocate of anything and everything that's creatively inspiring.
You are great at...
- CRM, EDM or DM
- Agency Background
- 6+ years’ experience
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the ability to come up with content that fits a brief.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic team players, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
SEO Manager - Jack Wills
Closing 17 July 2018
- JACK WILLS
Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
Closing 29 June 2018
- Soapbox Communications
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.