Apparel Graphics Designer II (Running)
Graphic Designer II, Running Specialized apparel. This role is part of the larger Specialized apparel design team with a primary focus on the Running category. Main responsibilities include researching trends, ideation of new concepts and creating compelling seasonal graphics that support the line and Reebok brand direction.
- Through graphic application translate fashion, streetwear and cultural trends to the Running performance apparel lines.
- Accurately depict hand-drawn sketches, graphic applications, and ideas as digitally rendered line art, technical drawings, and other required art / illustrations.
- Partner with apparel designers to co-create concept boards that communicate seasonal direction and design theme application to product line.
- Keep up to date on industry factors that can affect products, such as material, technology, and consumer feedback and insight.
- Assess potential cost / margin impact of graphics, treatments, technology, and construction choices.
- Apply knowledge of production techniques to achieve desired graphic look and application to apparel- examples include repeat patterns, screen-printed graphics, placed graphics, burn-outs, etc.
- Attend formal and informal meetings to gain insight on the apparel industry, market, consumer, and competition.
- Understand and fulfill product briefs- including cost, margin, and pricing requirements.
- Provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Keep track of and meet multiple deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS(Minimum required education and experience):
- 5+ years of design experience- knowledge of the performance apparel industry a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite programs and Microsoft office tools.
- Advanced experience with designing and executing all- over fabric prints.
- Strong knowledge of screen-printing applications and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other relevant field.
Vans East Coast Environmental Design Production Manager
Closing 12 December 2019
- perm, from remote
Vans Color and Trend Footwear Designer
Closing 12 December 2019
- Costa Mesa
Want more Apparel Graphics Designer II (Running) jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.