Apparel Graphic Designer
- Researching new trends/high street competitors with a focus on commerciality.
- Taking ideas from concept, creating initial Design through to production of initial samples.
- Create brand appropriate graphics for apparel and accessories.
- Producing technical detailed CADs to send onto the factories.
- Working closely with our own brand Buyers and Product developers.
- Travel to both UK stores and overseas trips for inspiration.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing retailer with the chance to collaborate with the world’s biggest brands. You’ll have the ability to collaborate with department heads and senior stakeholders to implement campaigns which will fundamentally impact the retail and online environment. This role has plenty of room for progression.
Skills and experience:
- Graphic design experience working across all product groups. Ideal candidates will have between 2/3 years.
- Experience since graduating from University with fashion/design related degree.
- Excellent CAD skill / Proficient on Illustrator.
- Ideal candidate will have a proven high street/branded experience.
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with a range of suppliers.
- Adaptive to change, excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, ambition and the drive to progress.
- Passionate about the men’s fashion industry.
- Ability to react quickly to changing demands and priorities.
Junior Designer- Nasty Gal
Closing 15 November 2020
Assistant Apparel Graphic Designer
Closing 8 November 2020
Want more Apparel Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Design Assistant jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.