Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
With a rich heritage in Rally simulation, Codemasters is proudly continuing the legacy of World Rally Championship.
We want players to immerse themselves into the exhilarating world and history of realistic Rally racing and we want you to play a key role in bringing that unforgettable experience to them. We have several incredible opportunities to join the world-class team here at our Southam studio where you'll have the chance to bring your visions of what's next for the World Rally Championship to life.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Animator to join the team at Codemasters based at our Southam studio.
- All aspects of animation for the title including crowds, in-car animation, cut-scene etc.
- Motion capture shoot.
- High-end cinematic.
- Work closely with character and tech art teams as an essential contributor to the team and the finished game.
- Bring out narrative elements such as rivalry & career story elements of a AAA racing game.
- Experience in Motion Builder.
- Motion capture skills.
- Experience in 3D packages (Maya, 3D studio max).
- Experience in adhering to technical constraints, budgets and deadlines.
- Experience of managing, coaching and mentoring staff.
- Ability to organise self and coordinate other artists.
In return we offer:
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus structure.
- Enhanced pension, private healthcare and dental plans, discounted employee share scheme and much more .
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- Free company minibus from Leamington Spa to work and back.
- 10 free games per year and new console allowance.
- Free on-site gym and facilities.
- Large on-site free car park.
- Free fruit, tea and coffee.
- On site bistro/restaurant.
- Our own pub!
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Motion Designer
Closing 12 March 2022
Closing 23 February 2022
Senior VFX Artist
Closing 9 March 2022
Want more Animator jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.