Animator [Unannounced Project]
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, prototype, create and integrate 3D animation content in line with the creative direction, technology and quality benchmarks of the project.
- Create high-quality, real-time character animation for console and high-end PC video games throughout their production cycle.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure your work is aligned with the creative and technical direction of the game;
- Maintain ownership of your work from conception to integration into the game engine.
- Share knowledge and assist all members of the team to reach the best possible outcomes.
- Support the lead and producer in planning and managing your workload to meet project milestones;
- Approach challenge with a positive attitude and support the team at all stages.
- Conduct any relevant ad-hoc work when required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong practical experience using 3D character animation software
- Strong understanding of animation principles and how to apply them to your work;
- Knowledge of node-graph based animation systems and character rigging fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as a partner in a large multi-skilled, multi-cultural team;
- Willingness to propose and implement creative solutions to assigned work;
- Understanding of the constraints and potential of digital animation technology and maintain an interest in rapidly evolving industry standards.
- Experience working on 3D character animation for videogames, film or tv production.
- Proven experience completing a shipped title or project.
- Experience working with motion capture and real-time animation an advantage.
- Development for console and / or high-end PC an advantage.
Benefits & Relocation:
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
rtunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
VFX Artist [Unannounced VR Project]
Closing 25 May 2020
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Want more Animator [Unannounced Project] jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Special Effects Supervisor jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.