Animator - Sanzaru
Oculus Game Studios and Sanzaru Games are looking for an experienced Animator to work across multi-disciplinary teams, both internal and external, to deliver our next Virtual Reality and AAA projects.
Sanzaru prides itself on crafting interactive content that delivers high quality, immersive experiences that takes players to unimaginable worlds. We firmly believe to accomplish this requires equal amounts of design, art, and engineering. Everyone at Sanzaru is a contributor.
This mentality and culture allows us to create and develop outside the box, providing unique and rich content for players across the world. Sanzaru has shipped countless titles on almost every platform within almost every genre. And we’re not slowing down anytime soon. Sanzaru continues to push the boundaries of interactive entertainment and technology on all fronts.
- Creates jaw-dropping animation for characters, props, and cinematics
- Thoroughly understands and applies classic animation principles
- Must provide reel demonstrating strong animation skills including body mechanics, technical, cinematic acting and action
- Animation experience with wide variety of characters including humanoid, quadruped/animals and creatures
- Great aesthetic eye to ensure top-notch, realistic, natural looking in-game animation
- Construct, stage, and frame compelling cinematic sequences
- Follows direction from animation directors/leads and contributes constructive feedback to other team members
- Works directly with leads, designers, and engineers to integrate, maintain, and progress animation assets
- Thoroughly understands and operates within a complex asset development structure
- Collaborates in the continual development and refinement of animation tools and production pipeline
- Maintains awareness of the latest animation technologies, tools, and techniques
- Consistently meets project milestones on time without compromising artistic quality
- Experience working with Maya and/or other 3D animation software
- Experience aesthetic eye for composition, mechanics, and physics
- Experience with 2D/3D animation fundamentals
- Experience working well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience managing and maintaining large amounts of assets
- 5+ years of experience animating in games or film
- Experience with both motion-capture and key-frame animation
- Communication skills and experience interacting effectively
- Experience multi-tasking and adapting easily to change
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Entertainment Industry experience in games, film or television production
- Familiar with Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and/or other similar software packages
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 22 November 2022
- perm, remote
Brand Motion Designer
Closing 26 November 2022
- perm, remote
Closing 29 November 2022
- perm, remote
Want more Animator - Sanzaru jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.