Animator - Advertising, Episodic and Immersive
We are looking for Mid-Senior Animators to join our team starting immediately working across Advertising, Episodic and Immersive projects.
- Working closely with the Animation Lead and Supervisor to produce high quality animation which creates compelling, story-driven and action packed moments that fit within the style and pacing of the project.
- Working closely with the Rigging and Pipeline departments providing suggestions and feedback to improve character setup, visual quality, rigs and tool functionality.
- Animating both primary and secondary characters and elements.
- Meeting schedules and show deadlines.
- Ongoing communication with Production and Lead regarding schedules and deadlines.
- Working efficiently as part of a team, or independently, to complete assigned shots.
- Submitting shots for review and follow through with notes and feedback if required.
- Continuing to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technology.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- An understanding of physical motion, weight, balance, texture and form.
- An understanding of rigs and typical rigging setups, animation pipelines and transferring data between tools.
- The proven ability to work under pressure.
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable, with good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A demonstrable commitment to creative collaboration within a team and with other departments.
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
- A working knowledge of Modelling, Rigging and Mel/Python scripting.
- Previous experience working with motion capture data.
- A traditional animation and/or art background.
- Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skill.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Video Storyteller/Editor, Operations Internal Communications
Closing 30 November 2022
Motion Graphics Designer & Editor, 6-12 Month FTC
Closing 29 November 2022
- River Island
- perm, remote, temp to perm
£Competitive + Benefits
Motion Designer (Midweight)
Closing 4 October 2022
Want more Animator - Advertising, Episodic and Immersive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.