Advertising Operations Executive - HERTSThis job listing has expired
One of our favourite clients is looking for an Ad Ops Exec! We supply this DM agency and everyone we place there loves working for the company. The role is based in Hertfordshire within a client site.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to develop their career and get their foot in the door by managing website projects within the retail clients' advertising. An immediate start is also available. The company culture is genuinely friendly, professional and as an employee, you will gain many benefits and great experience working on major retail brands.
It is essential that you have the following:
- Previous Advertising Operations experience within a similar agency.
- Excellent knowledge of online advertising checking tools: Google Stack, Google Analytics, or any other mainstream ad campaign operation tools.
- A knowledge of how an ad exchange works and the daily use of this technology to ensure online campaigns are successful.
- Have worked on retail ad campaigns before and used to looking after leading brands.
- Able to be responsible for QA at deployment and throughout the online campaigns.
- Skills needed: snagging and bugging, HTML, CSS, Advertising Tags, Omniture - able to fix problems with coding team.
- Able to easily commute to Hertfordshire.
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Executive FTC - Global Training Network
Closing 16 October 2017
- Premier Media
- temp, temp to perm
- £125 to 150 p/a
Creative Traffic Coordinator for Boden
Closing 14 October 2017
- Competitive basic + excellent benefits
Want more Advertising Operations Executive - HERTS jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Researchers jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Studio Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.