Advertising Manager (GQ) - Conde NastThis job listing has expired
A rare and incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen within the commercial team on the UKs leading mens luxury lifestyle brand, GQ. This multiple award-winning brand enjoys unparalleled reach across its print, digital and video channel, and attracts a diverse range of luxury brands that wish to access its stylish and affluent audience.
GQ is looking for an experienced Advertising Manager who can manage and motivate the team whilst taking an active part in selling bigger projects and working on strategies to maximize revenue across both print and online creative solutions. The role demands great agency contacts at the highest level as well as pre-existing client relationships within the luxury sector.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage several key top agencies at senior level
- To manage at least two client categories.
- Drive cross platform revenue
- Seek new business ideas and revenue sources
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Strong Leadership skills and experience.
- Strategic thinker who is able to develop and evolve revenue strategies at the highest level.
- Excellent relationships with agencies and clients within the luxury sector
- Proven track-record in selling to luxury clients and key agencies.
- The ability to thrive but remain calm within an incredibly busy and fast paced environment
- Extensive digital knowledge
- Strong negotiator.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design Studio Administrator
Closing 19 July 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, from remote
- £70 to 100 /day
Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
Closing 29 June 2018
- Soapbox Communications
Want more Advertising Manager (GQ) - Conde Nast jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.