Account Manager within Data & Insight
Who we are:
ENGINE Transformation (ET) creates, accelerates, designs, and builds the future for our clients. We combine the creativity of an agency with the robustness of a consultancy and the technical agility of a start-up. Built on Research. Driven by Design. Fuelled by Data. Powered by Technology.
We Transform organisations through a world class research, design, data and technology culture, delivering better digital and multichannel experiences. We combine depth of expertise with a breadth of experience, working across both public and private sector to deliver tangible outcomes in partnership with our clients, built on a philosophy of transparency, collaboration and agility.
Our services include strategy & innovation, market & customer research, change & delivery, service design, data driven transformation and solutions, technology strategy and data and software engineering.
We are proud to work for clients as diverse as Sky, Dominos, Santander, Holland & Barrett, BMW, Ministry of Justice, Department for International Trade, Defra and Home Office. We have offices in London, Manchester, Sydney & Melbourne.
We are a part of the ENGINE Group’s UK operations and form one of three business pillars, alongside our colleagues in Creative (advertising and marketing) and Communications (PR). In total, ENGINE UK has over 800 staff in our London and Manchester offices.
ENGINE Transformation are looking for an Account Manager within our Client Services Team to work across two automotive clients helping to deliver:
- Customer journeys and personalised email communications.
- Data strategy & data management.
- CRM strategy.
- Business insights, data analytics and data science.
- Helping our clients to get value from their investment in MarTech solutions (such as Adobe and Adestra).
We work flexibility and this role will involve hybrid working where on a weekly basis you will be based part in our office in central London, client sites and home working.
Working within the Client Services team, the Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Translating client requirements into Statements of Work including objectives, component tasks, timeline, costs, and resourcing.
- Ensuring all requests for data from the client are presented appropriately and insight is added and understood by the client and the wider team.
- Producing and managing personalised campaigns across email / SMS/ other channels. We are looking for someone with a passion for eCRM and the experience/ability to look at how we can use data to improve performance.
- Proactive management of delivery teams, liaising with the resource manager, client and other agencies as required.
- Ensuring accurate and thorough QA of email campaigns and data output is performed and all internal processes are followed.
- Accurate management of the financial processes relating to individual client projects, overall client budget and internal reporting.
- Keeping status reports / tracking systems up to date and stakeholders informed of progress / schedule changes.
- Answering client questions and resolving client issues when they occur.
- Keeping the Senior Account Director informed on a regular basis and escalating any areas of concern.
- Building strong working relationships, not only with the clients, but other agency partners.
- Proactive review and recommendation of improvements to processes and procedures.
- Sharing best practice and knowledge across the team.
- Being on site and working from client and other agency offices, potentially a few days a week.
The key attributes of the role holder:
- A commitment to client satisfaction through impeccable client servicing, handling and reporting.
- Attention to detail in interpreting requirements, achieving client approval and briefing projects to delivery colleagues.
- Curiosity to question whether something is correct – copy, links or audience targeting.
- Experience delivering client projects focused on data and personalised customer campaigns.
- Experience using data to improve eCRM campaigns.
- Organised and structured in approach to time management across multiple tasks and deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workload.
- A positive, collaborative approach to working across multi-discipline teams internally, across ENGINE and externally across Client and Client partner teams.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office tools - Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experience using Trello or similar tracking systems.
Other desirable skills/experience:
- Experience of CRM or digital marketing within automotive, either in-house or with an agency.
- Experience using Adobe, Adestra or other campaign platforms.
- Experienced in data-driven marketing channels Email / SMS / App Push messaging / Web / Search / Social / Display.
We like people who are:
- Enthusiastic about what they do, and a delight to work with.
- Motivated and full of ideas.
- Data and technology fanatics, who can show an interest in and understanding of recent trends and the benefits they could bring.
- Passionate about working within data, digital and technology and with the drive and determination to continually improve.
- Able to build successful relationships to establish credibility.
Our culture is built on:
- Being one team; we work for and with each other with respect and positive intent; when the going is tough, we support not blame each other.
- We aim high and are ambitious; we bring the energy and positivity.
- We are curious and embrace new ideas and different perspectives, generous with our time and with each other.
- We are not afraid to fail, we learn from our failures, turning them into our future successes.
- We deliver quality in everything we do; we are open and honest with each other and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement, 28 days with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days.
- Day off (on or in the week of) your birthday.
- Pension eligibility, up to 5% matched contributions.
- Healthcare eligibility, private healthcare with Vitality, option to buy discounted family cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym discounts.
- Regular social events/activities.
- Life Insurance.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 20 December 2021
- Grey London
Closing 20 December 2021
- Grey London
Senior Account Executive
Closing 22 December 2021
- TC Communications Plc
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
- £Based on experience
Want more Account Manager within Data & Insight jobs?
Want to find more Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.