We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on Account Manager to work within our client services team.
The client you will be managing is a large telecoms company with a retail estate of over 450 stores. You will be working across their store refit programme, to manage comms while stores are temporarily closed, mitigatating footfall losses. You will also work across their flagship and vendor experiential programme, giving best in class in-store activations to shoppers.
You’ll have regular contact directly with your clients, taking briefs and getting under the skin of their objectives. You’ll be offering strategic and consultative advice, spotting new opportunities and staying one step ahead. Once briefed, you’ll communicate the work to the TCC internal teams, ensuring they deliver the work on time, on brief and on budget. You really need to be the voice of the client within the agency, ensuring you fully understand their vision and end goals. No day is ever the same, so you will be agile in your ways of working, and reactive to change, ensuring nothing is missed.
To be considered, you’ll have a creative agency background with experience dealing with clients at all levels. You’ll be a confident communicator, have fantastic financial acumen, and be able to hold your own at a mid-manager level, never afraid to roll up your sleeves up and get stuck in with the team.
- Day to day communication with clients.
- Drafting thorough and inspiring briefs based on detailed client conversations.
- Working collaboratively with the digital and creative team to propose innovative methods to drive footfall into stores.
- Setting out clear scopes of work that targets all project-related tasks.
- Liaising with the production team on print and procurement, managing budgets and timescales.
- Analysing activity results including footfall, sales, social media engagement and customer experience.
- Presenting confidently within client meetings, leading the conversation.
- Proactively researching best in class high street activations, from store openings to launch events.
- Looking out for new opportunities, whilst always staying up to date on competitors.
- Managing budgets effectively and ensuring a healthy profit margin is always achieved.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years + experience in delivering high customer service standards at all times in retail, experiential and events.
- Strong communication skills, in person and over the phone.
- Ability to work across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently.
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients of all levels.
- Strong team player, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Confidence to spot up-sell opportunities.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Inter-personal relationship skills.
- Administration and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management.
- Great presentation skills: must appreciate the weight it carries in representing the agency and its people.
- Ability to manage a large workload and plan ahead, prioritising efficiently.
We’re TCC; a brand performance agency, based in Ascot. For 35 years, we’ve been combining creativity and strategy to transform how brands are seen by their customers, increasing awareness, footfall, visibility, and sales by delivering showstopping activations and award-winning campaigns for the likes of O2, St Christopher’s Place and Mizuno. Solving brand challenges with creativity and our diverse client pool means that our offering is flexible and the work we do often falls into a number of categories.
We’re also a vibrant collection of experienced youth and youthful experience who work in a relaxed, but professional, environment to bring out the best in what we do.
Please apply below, attaching your CV and a covering letter to the email.
Want more Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Media Account Executive jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Executive jobs, PR Account Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.