Account Manager for PropellerThis job listing has expired
Propeller Account Manager
We’re a bunch of smart people using exciting tech to help big and small brands grow online.
Our client list is loaded with top hotels, restaurants, designers & brands. Propeller is fully geared up to maximize their online opportunities.
Work is a big part of all our lives. We spend a hell of a lot of time creating environments where people are happy. Our offices in London and New York are somewhere you want to be.
Looking to join a kick ass team who love what they do? Read on.
We’re growing fast and we’re on the lookout for a driven, passionate and determined Account Manager to join our London team.
About the role:
- Developing great relationships with our leading hospitality brands, offering strategic and creative advice. You will develop an in-depth understanding of each client’s digital marketing objectives, working with them to deliver ROI.
- Working with your Account Executive to plan and deliver digital solutions - including websites and dynamic integrated marketing campaigns
- Regular client meetings and presentations, running through project progress and results.
- Overseeing the creative and technical process and ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
We’re looking for:
- A team player and great communicator
- Strong understanding of all areas of digital, including Website Design & Development, CRM, Social, UX, Paid Search & CMS platforms.
- Organised and committed to delivering projects on time and to budget
- Good understanding of SEO, Analytics & content strategy.
- Team - Christmas and Summer away day events, Quarterly team night out, Friday drinks & summer hours
- Health -Weekly fruit & team breakfast deliveries, Regular team building sporting events, Cycle to work scheme and Subsidised gym membership.
- Location - Amazing Covent Garden townhouse office, with outside space and bar.
If this sounds like something you might like, we would love to hear from you. To be considered for an interview, your application should include your CV and importantly, a few paragraphs explaining what you would bring to Propeller.
Strictly no agencies please.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Strategist - Advertising Agency
Closing 19 June 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Production Manager WWF UK
Closing 6 June 2018
- WWF UK
- £28 to 35 p/a
Want more Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.