Account Manager for Bell IntegratedThis job listing has expired
We are looking for a competent and organised Account Manager to sit within the Client Services team. You will ensure the smooth running of a variety of projects, across a number of client sectors. The role includes working on: strategy; brand development; visual identity development; integrated communications; print and digital advertising; printed literature; digital and social media campaigns.
As an Account Manager you will be involved in every stage of the project cycle, from setting up projects, writing and communicating briefs, managing client’s expectations, liaising with clients, internal teams and suppliers through the whole process.
You should be commercially aware, and able to develop strong, meaningful relationships. Timely communication is imperative across all teams to ensure projects are completed on time and budget. An unrivalled level of organisation is expected, to ensure projects run efficiently and ensuring client expectations are met.
We are looking for someone who has at least 1 years Account Manager working experience and can meet our client expectations, in the future move forward to become a Senior Account Manager within 1-2 years depending on your experience and development.
Typical activities include:
- Communicate project briefs to clients and all team members
- Arrange, book and attend client meetings, and write up contact reports
- Day to day project management of assigned projects/accounts
- Quality control of work that is submitted to clients
- Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well managed and organised
- Offer creative ideas to help develop exciting branding & campaigns
- Encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity within projects.
This is an office based position, with occasional off-site client meetings.
Skills and personal qualities required
We require a wide range of abilities from an Account Manager. These include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen to learn and grow
- Excellent organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive outlook
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
To apply for the opportunity, please submit your CV and an accompanying letter explaining why you want to work with Bell. Salary circa £28K to £30K dependent on experience.
Visit our website for more information. Due to the expected volume of responses, we’ll only be able to reply to candidates that we wish to interview. We understand that applying takes time and effort, so please accept our thanks for showing an interest in Bell.
NB: No recruitment agencies.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Account Manager
Closing 20 November 2017
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Project Manager - Award Winning Agency
Closing 18 November 2017
- Neko London
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.