Account Manager/Project Manager - Boutique AgencyThis job listing has expired
An award winning boutique agency responsible for some of the most iconic film advertising of the last decade are looking for an Account Manager with exceptional project management skills and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities are:
- Help build & maintain strong client relationships.
- Required to negotiate and keep track of all budgets and invoicing final amounts on delivery of materials.
- Working alongside the Creative & Studio Director assign & schedule all tasks to the studio, making sure the design team has all the assets & information they need.
- Manage, agree costs and help brief in outside vendors.
- Set, record and ensure all studio deadlines are met.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email, on the phone and in person.
- Excellent attention to detail, you will need to check everything going out of the studio - looking for errors and checking that creative accurately reflects client brief and feedback.
-Working closely with creatives, discussing client feedback and managing campaign delivery.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Studio Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
Closing 19 October 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 165 p/a
Desktop Publishing Formatter - Prestigious Financial Services Company
Closing 21 October 2017
- £38,000 p/a
Want more Account Manager/Project Manager - Boutique Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.