Account Manager - LADbible GroupThis job listing has expired
We’re LADbible Group: a voice and identity for a community of more than 53 million people, and a way of life for a generation of fans the world over.
LADbible Group builds youth communities across multiple channels including our websites, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, AppleTV and our apps. We understand our audience and are on their side. Our community brings people together and we try to use our influence for good.
LADbible Group’s Sales team is expanding and looking to recruit a target driven and passionate Account Manager for Havas, Independent Agencies and Publicis. Ideally candidates will have previous experience working with these agencies, however strong Account Managers from other patches will be considered.
Working as an integral team member of the dynamic LADbible Group sales team, this client-facing role is focused on creating new business opportunities, and developing key existing relationships through your specified Agency patch- Omnicom. The simple aim is to drive sales and increase the revenue and profile of TheLADbible Group.
Specifically, you’ll be required to:
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly within Havas, Independent Agencies and Publicis.
- Be able to sell the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new ones) based on client’s objectives
- Maximise coverage across your agency patch and build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile, digital
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you can develop and to build into new and long term business
- Work closely with Group Agency Manager to maximise the revenue opportunity within the agency group to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Work alongside our industry leading internal teams (Data Science, Marketing and the newly formed internal Creative Agency) to create and deliver pitches to potential clients to obtain new, or repeat, business opportunities.
- Develop and build key relationships with existing agencies to secure repeat business
- Fully manage the sale process and agency/client relationship from brief to execution
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
- Continually present new and innovative ideas
The right person will:
- Ideally candidates will have pre-existing contacts in the listed agency patch.
- Have experience of working with agencies with experience of both digital and social content platforms
- Demonstrate that you can sell to agencies (including proven relationships) and clients in the media space
- Have excellent negotiation skills to ensure maximum revenue from a client
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
- Be prepared to put the time in and be happy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Relish seeing this time and focus convert to sales and revenue
- Be genuinely passionate about TheLADbible brand
- Love working collaboratively and be a lovely person who will add value to the company
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
New Business Manager
Closing 21 June 2018
- Gemini People
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Digital Account/Project Manager
Closing 20 June 2018
- Neko London
- £32,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Account Manager - LADbible Group jobs?
Want to find more Account Manager jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Executive jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.