Account Manager ATL
- An amazing Account Manager opportunity within a small, independent, ATL agency.
- You will join a value-based company that helps scale brands, is award winning and known globally.
- Exponential growth in recent years and possess an established industry reputation.
- The Account Manager will work on a diverse and exciting environment across all accounts.
Key Skills/Experience required:
- The Account Manager will develop the account team in the management of key day-to-day client relationships with a focus on world-class client service and best-in-class project delivery, working closely with planners, creatives, and project managers.
- This role will include working across a variety of not-for-profit, FMCG and alcohol brands.
- The Account Manager will engage with activities across a variety of channels focusing primarily on ATL/traditional advertising.
- A priority will be to establish and nurture successful client relationships whilst ensuring the creative output is delivered to task and on time.
- The Account Manager must have strong account handling experience with exposure working with ATL and preferably TV campaigns.
- You must be able to articulate creative understanding and demonstrate the ability to evaluate creative work.
The agency are looking for someone with strong organizational skills who is capable of implementing projects within tight timelines, and has a passionate interest in driving high quality creative work. They’re not looking for someone who sits on the side lines, you’ll have to be energetic, bubbly and always up for a laugh!
Account Executive | Marketing
Closing 18 September 2019
- Become Recruitment UK
- £18,000 to 20,000 p/a
Closing 19 September 2019
- ASOS plc
Want more Account Manager ATL jobs?
Want to find more SEO Account Manager jobs, Account Manager jobs, Accountant jobs, Media Account Manager jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.