Torpedo is an established and award-winning creative agency based near Oxford with an impressive list of clients. We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Executive to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working within a converted barn on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Role & responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients on a day-to-day basis to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives.
- Work with the Account Managers to deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels.
- Help with managing projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget.
- Be involved at all stages of the creative process.
- Support the Account Director and Account Managers in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers.
- Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Skills & experience:
- Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
- A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication skills.
- An organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence.
- Previous experience in a marketing environment, ideally in an agency.
- Graphic designers seeking to move to an account handling position are also encouraged to apply.
We like to look after our team and provide a lot of benefits. This is all the normal stuff we offer but, with the pandemic going on, some of these have been put on the back-burner for a while for safety reasons. We hope to bring it all back soon though – we’re missing our parties and the pick ‘n’ mix!
Wherever you’re working from:
- Flexible working.
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after five years) plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Bupa health insurance.
- Bupa dental insurance.
- Bupa wellbeing health expenses cash plan.
- Conferences and training.
- Regular social events including the Christmas Party and the famous Torpedo Summer Family Fun Day.
- Annual Torpedo Awards.
- Team challenges such as Blenheim Triathlon, 3 Peaks, Tough Mudder, Jurassic Walk.
- Cycle to work bike scheme.
- Free annual flu vaccination.
- Sports teams including running, football and netball.
And for when you’re in the office:
- Modern agency environment in a converted barn.
- Excellent location with free parking.
- Charging points if you drive electric.
- Covered bike shed.
- Use of on-site swimming pool and tennis court.
- Free fruit in the office every week.
- Copious amounts of tea and coffee.
- Tasty snacks and pick ‘n’ mix sweets.
- Breakout area with large TV.
- Sonos sound system with shared playlists.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 15 March 2022
Junior Account Manager
Closing 16 March 2022
- Shoreditch (Remote)
- perm, from remote
PR Account Manager
Closing 13 March 2022
- TDC PR
£32-38K depending on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.