About the role:
We have a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to work and develop a career within the marketing and communications sector. As an Account Executive you will provide administration support to the client services team, working with a new and exciting international client.
You’ll be given the opportunity to manage small projects from start to finish, compiling timing plans, cost estimates and studio briefs across a variety of jobs, ensuring their smooth running from start to finish, including managing the job on our bespoke job management system.
On average, after about 2 years in the role, our Account Executives move into an Account Manager role; this depends on the individual of course and some people move there quicker, but either way this role offers a clear career progression route within the Client Services Team and beyond!
- Accountable for managing all projects through the process from understanding Client requirements, briefing creative work, to the completed product.
- Responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management.
- To compile market sector information for Account Team and investigate competitor and market initiatives.
- To provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via the Account Manager.
- To compile status reports and contact reports.
- Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for Client meetings, ensuring Agenda and presentation material are all in place.
- Proof reading, data inputting and a host of other key tasks such as filing and answering incoming calls/emails to ensuring the smooth running of the account.
What we are looking for:
You will need to be organised and posses the ability to multi task, being able to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines is important as we need to deliver work on time to our clients. Communication is crucial and so the ability to be clear and concise in both your written and verbal communication is key.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service.
- Outstanding training and progression.
- Health plan.
- Employee discount platform.
- Health and wellbeing programme.
About the Filleigh, Devon office:
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate.
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace.
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK.
How we hire:
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free.
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon.
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to.
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio.
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 9 November 2021
Closing 24 September 2021
Junior Account Manager
Closing 15 November 2021
- Clay Recruitment
- £25,000 to 30,000 per annum
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.