We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Account Director who has integrated experience to join the team that supports Alcon, Barclays, Shell and AQA, though your role will predominantly be on Alcon.
Alcon is a global eye care treatment organisation, and as such, gives huge opportunity to work in a global marketing capacity, with senior clients as well as delivering campaigns in market.
Your responsibilities as an Account Director will be:
- Being involved in helping shape the strategic and operational direction while also leading the delivery of major campaigns, offering you exciting and diverse projects with transferrable skills. Running the campaigns will involve being a key point of contact for our clients, leading the campaign strategy & creative development, x agency briefings, full toolkit roll out and asset delivery. Work includes, but isn’t limited to, brand prop development, moving image, digital, social, press and PR.
- Working with a broad range of clients, who are all over the world, so the ability to build strong relationships and understand their individual needs is a must.
- Being responsible for project management and budgets – working with an integrated producer on the detail. Therefore, you should be organised as well as being flexible, a natural problem solver, and have the ability to stay cool under pressure.
Working into a Business Director and Group Account Director, and managing a SAM and SAE, there is clear headroom to grow personally and professionally, and the ability to manage upwards and build trust is essential.
What we're looking for?
- An individual who’s energetic, dynamic and above all else driven to deliver for the forward. You will be working within a passionate team who care about producing great work.
- You’re a self-starter, you can be proactive and self-sufficient, does whatever it takes to do the best job.
- Your confidence and go getter attitude are a must to bring the x agency function together. So, enthusiasm and clarity of communication is key.
- You have the ability to actively input and deliver against strategy, an integrated thinker who understands key channels and their role.
- Champion of the creative product, confident in selling in ideas, critiquing work and able to inspire teams where needed to think differently.
- You’re ambitious. We’re looking for a candidate who wants to continue to develop their career and sees the opportunity represented by this role.
- You’re a collaborator who can build relationships across the agency and client team to give the direction, support, knowledge, and expertise needed.
- Commercially astute and gets under the detail of the numbers, forecasting, reconciliations, and billing.
Who are we?
We’re Iris. We’re For the Forward. A creative, strategy and innovation company that uses the power of participation to excite progress for businesses. As the relationship holder for our clients, we’re inviting you to participate in progress – moving yourself, your client and the wider world forward with every decision you make.
London is our HQ. In our riverside office you’ll find 380 talented people working with ambitious client partners. We’re the lead strategic & creative agency for Suzuki, Starbucks, adidas Football and Abrdn. And we’re a specialist partner for Barclays and Samsung, to name a couple.
The Iris Character:
We have five core behaviours that we look for to help us to build a culture that fosters true progress: Courage, Storytelling, Collaboration, Empathy and Commitment.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working – we offer you a balance of home and office working and the opportunity to choose your days when it suits you best.
- Core hours – whether you want to enjoy an early gym session or pick up your children from school, you have the option to manage your own hours.
- Vitality private health care.
- BUPA dental care.
- Pension scheme.
- Enhanced Maternity package.
- 4 months full pay after 1 years’ service.
- 6 months full pay after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity package.
- 4 weeks full pay after 1 years’ service.
- IVF support - giving you flexibility to attend appointments and recover from procedures.
- Additional Parental support - meaning you can be there for your family’s important moments’.
- Personal access to our independent Financial Advisor.
- Group income protection.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Weekly football and yoga sessions.
- Adidas discount.
- 25 core days’ holiday.
- Three extra days can be used for religious holidays.
- Plus your birthday day off.
- Plus an extra day after two and five years of service.
- Climate Exchange Day.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
‘FOR THE FREE’ is our global DE&I strategy. Its aim is to create a business where everyone feels free to be themselves and has the same opportunity and access to progress. Our DE&I strategy encourages courageous thinkers who champion outsider perspectives. ‘FOR THE FREE’ has three main pillars of activity:
Diversity - We want to invite difference. To be an organisation that is fully representative of different groups and reflects the city, country and world that we live in. We value our talents’ lived experiences – including gender, race, class, disability, neuro-diversity and sexual orientation.
Equity - We want to be fair to everyone. To remove barriers for individuals and groups and provide the bespoke access, support and opportunities that are needed to fully participate in our organisation. We are levelling the playing field.
Inclusion - We want everyone to feel at home. To provide a place where people can be themselves, express their unique identity and contribute to the life of our community.
If you decide to apply for a role at Iris we will only keep the data provided by you for 2 years from the date we receive it, following which your data will then be destroyed. We have a legitimate interest to process the data you provide us and we will protect your rights in accordance with all applicable data legislation. If at any point you decide you would like us to delete the data we hold or have any more questions please email us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Account Director - Energy & Industrial
Closing 15 March 2022
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Closing 15 March 2022
- Wunderman Thompson
Closing 13 March 2022
- Design Bridge
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.