This is an opportunity to work for an established, fast-paced and award-winning agency that is looking outwards into new markets. You will be servicing and managing client relationships with some well-known names in the consumer (cool) technology space while also potentially becoming a future leader of this prestigious firm! Not only does it come equipped with added benefits, but you'll gain invaluable experience by working with this industry leader
You will be the agency's point person for new clients and manage all client engagement activities. Your responsibilities include leading successful engagements, delivering top-notch satisfaction levels across every project you undertake with us - in addition to developing your own personal skillset by learning from some of today’s most innovative PR professionals!
It is essential that you have:
- Extensive agency background (advertising, marketing, PR, digital) as a PR Account Director.
- Demonstrate a strategic understanding of each client's existing business and PR marketing plans and have a good comprehension of the dynamics of the consumer technology marketplace in which they operate.
- Maximise commercial opportunities for existing and potential accounts. Look to develop existing client business and cross-sell skills that are available within the agency.
- The ability to plan and strategies at a senior level.
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe, US and Asia.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities and Coach the team to develop relationships with client/s on a suitable personal and professional level.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
This client has a start-up work ethos and the larger group have offices in London City, San Fran, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid, and Melbourne, they have one of the best working practices I’ve seen in a long time. This is a hybrid role (with the HQ based in London), negotiable salary with the exceptional career-defining opportunity to grow into a client services director/managing director. They believe in cultivating the right talent for their business and will enable you to fast-track your career.
Other jobs you may be interested in
PR Account Director
Closing 13 March 2022
- TDC PR
£45-55K depending on experience
Account Director - Energy & Industrial
Closing 15 March 2022
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Closing 13 March 2022
- Design Bridge
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.