Account DirectorThis job listing has expired
A client of mine is looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Account Director with Communications planning experience to join their team.
They will be looking for someone with this relevant experience:
* Comms planner with at least 5 years' relevant experience
* Adept at building client relationships and with the gravitas to connect credibly with clients at senior brand manager/head of marketing level
* Experience working across all media channels, especially digital inc. PPC
* Passionate about innovation and exploring new opportunities
* Willingness to inspire and develop direct reports, motivating the team, setting clear direction and provide regular feedback on performance
* Ability to immerse self and team in clients' business by understanding their challenges, objectives, external economic environment, competitors and relevant partner agencies
* Highly numerate, analytical and with a knowledge of performance measurement techniques i.e. attribution, econometrics
* Ability to present confidently and with impact
* Demonstrate commercial acumen and appetite to deliver internal financial targets, growing revenue and identifying business development opportunities
They are offering a great benefits package and a salary of around £55,000!
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at this. If you're interested in the role please email your most up to date CV.
If you know anyone who might be interested, Premier have a referral scheme in place where we'd offer you up to £500 for any successful placement.
Please follow us on Twitter and join our LinkedIn group to hear about all the latest news and vacancies:
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Project Manager
Closing 19 July 2018
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
Closing 29 June 2018
- Soapbox Communications
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.