Tonic Games Group brings together a family of world-class developers and publishers who believe that games are for everyone. More than 300 people strong; we bring together Mediatonic, Fortitude Games and The Irregular Corporation to create original IP and to invest in independent game developers globally. We continue to build on our ambitions and projects, as such we are looking to hire a 3D Artist to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is one of the UK’s largest independent games developers which delights in connecting people through original, mass-multiplayer game experiences and breaking the mould with weird and wonderful games across every platform.
- Please note that character work on this project will be very limited, or possibly non-existent.
- In some cases, you will follow existing detailed concept art, in other cases you will create environments or props from scratch that match the general art direction.
- You will be required to create, and quality assure that in-game assets and environments adhere to technical briefs.
- You will cooperate with concept artists, texture artists, technical artists, VFX artists, animators, and game designers to ensure new content is produced in the most efficient way.
- At least three years' games industry experience.
- Excellent 3D modelling and texturing skills, demonstrable in your portfolio.
- Experience with modelling and texturing 3D environments.
- Experience with and appreciation for casual game aesthetic.
- Advanced knowledge of Unity.
- Excellent knowledge Photoshop and a 3D package, ideally Maya.
- Experience with source control and issue tracking (Jira or equivalent).
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team and to communicate well.
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality.
- A passion for playing and making games!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you interested in joining a business who strive to create moments that matter, for millions of players, in games that run for years? Does the idea of working together with a friendly team of Tonics towards the common goal appeal to you?
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives and we strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome and diversity is celebrated. As we push towards ever more ambitious and high quality titles, we are looking for the finest talent in the industry to come and join us on our quest.
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer competitive salaries, flexible working hours including up to 3 x remote days weekly and private healthcare.
How to apply & really impress us:
As a people first company, our biggest priority is to hire the right person. A cover letter that tells us a bit about you and what you’re passionate about really helps to get our attention and distinguish your application from the crowd. Successful applications will usually have a phone chat before being invited to a full interview. If you are applying for a creative role, remember a portfolio is essential. For all applications we suggest you read the job description carefully and let us know why you believe you’re the right person to take on this job. We look forward to hearing from you.
We receive heaploads of applications, and while we do our best to respond, we can't always guarantee this.
Closing 24 November 2020
- Reckitt Benckiser
- remote, part time
Technical Artist - Virtual Production
Closing 23 November 2020
Want more 3D Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Visualiser - 3D jobs, 3D Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, CG Modeller jobs, CG Textures jobs, Texture Artist/Texture Painter jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.