About The Role:
We are looking for a highly skilled, talented animation editor with at least 4+ year's experience as Editor for a 2D production, preferably using Storyboard Pro, with relevant credits. You will be a highly creative individual who will work alongside our creative and post production teams, and will be instrumental in generating and developing great films for our clients.
Day to Day:
- Animatic editing.
- Animation editing.
- Responding to all notes from the Director and clients and updating the edit as necessary.
- Providing edit information for animation production.
- Updating edit to enable reviews at different stages of animation production.
- Being fully across a number of episodes at various stages of production.
- Fine cut episodes ready for delivery.
- Pass on media and edit information to post production picture and sound.
- Professional experience as animation Editor.
- Comfortable using Storyboard Pro for editing.
- You will be a natural storyteller.
- You will have the ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You will be comfortable juggling multiple tasks.
- Strong animatic editing.
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and happy to liaise with a whole team of people.
Blue Zoo is a leading animation studio in the UK, with a world-class reputation as the go-to place for creating bold, fun and characterful animation. Established in London in 2000, the studio has grown to become the largest dedicated CG animation studio in the UK, picking up a shelf full of BAFTAs along the way.
The studio is going through an exciting period of growth and we are building a studio that is full of amazingly talented, happy artists, making work they are proud of, which in turn makes a small contribution to a happier world.
We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and are motivated by change. You’ll work alongside a talented and diverse group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
What we’ve got for you (benefits):
- Winner of Best Places to Work in TV 2019 and 2020!
- Inclusive self-funded shorts programme.
- Many fun social events throughout the year - even though they have to be remote for the foreseeable!
- Bi-monthly staff feedback and engagement programme.
- Friday "beer o'clock" and talks programme!
- Comprehensive benefits package, including loads of discounts and offers.
- Online wellbeing programme.
- Profit participation (for staff who have been with us for 2+ years).
Blue Zoo is committed to creating and nurturing an inclusive studio that promotes and values diversity and invites everyone to ‘bring their whole selves’ to work. We believe that companies that truly embrace and value diversity, and create an environment where everyone from any background can do their best work, are better companies.
To be engaged our people have to feel included and valued. We work hard to build and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is embedded in the way we work, not just an initiative. We strive to engender a studio community that feels a deep sense of pride and commitment that transcends any role, department or level and works together to produce excellent and engaging work.
Assistant Output Editor
Closing 1 February 2021
- Sky UK
Closing 26 January 2021
- NBCUniversal International
Want more 2D Editor jobs?
Want to find more Digital Editor jobs, Editor jobs, Production Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Storyboard Artist jobs, Storyboard Assistant jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.