- Supervision of the EU markets during the implementation of the advertising campaigns.
- Control of advertising material according to CI guidelines in film, print, digital and events.
- Further development of the CI guidelines for different areas of communication.
- Development and production of catalogs in print and digital form.
- Development of looks and visuals.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or equivalent education or experience.
- Profound experience in working in an advertisement environment.
- Committed to work on own responsibility and in cooperation with CD.
- Confident use of Adobe CS.
- Communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Creativity to originate new concepts and methods.
We offer you a work environment in which you can grow and have an impact on the way we design that growth. If you like to become part of a very international team with collaboration spirit, send your application directly to us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
UX/UI Design Manager
Closing 1 February 2022
- Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham
- £Competitive with great benefits
Closing 4 January 2022
- Kingdom & Sparrow
Closing 6 February 2022
- Sports Direct
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.