WE DON’T MAKE JEEP. YOU DO.
Our ‘Portraits’ campaign used sixty six carefully curated portraits, displayed in a vertical format. Combined with a captivating VO and message “We Don’t make Jeep. You do”, the viewer focuses on the eyes of Jeep and its drivers to reimagine the story of the brand.
The reaction was incredible. Using #MyJeepStory, fans all over the world engaged with and extended content online. Our USA Today cover-wrap hit news stands across America, bringing the power and humanity Jeep represents to life.
With over 13 million video views and #Jeep trending on twitter, Jeep fans everywhere shared their own stories via social, beating all previous Fiat Chrysler Super Bowl spots for both reach and engagement.
- 58% increase in traffic to Jeep. com
- 13.6M video views - the highest number of views for an FCA Super Bowl spot EVER
- 14% engagement rate on Facebook, higher than any other ad in Super Bowl 50
- #Jeep trended on Twitter after the ad aired
- Won Super Clio for best ad of the Super Bowl
- 14% increase in year to date sales for Jeep in the US
- 18% increase in year to date sales for Jeep worldwide
Clios - Gold