Frequently Asked Questions
- Your profile, work experience and skills
- Creating and editing projects
- Posting and applying for a job
- Billing and account information
- Pro accounts
- Connections, followers and stats
- Promoting your work
- Using Inspiration Pools
- Using Madeit for project uploads
- Logins and passwords
- News and the online Magazine
- Top 25
- Profile and email privacy
Profile and email privacy
- How do I change my email subscriptions?
- I don't have a login and want to stop receiving emails. Help!
- I'm not looking for a job right now. How can I show this on my profile?
- Can I hide my profile from search engines like Google?
- Can I hide my name?
- Can I hide my contact details?
- How do I stop people from being able to contact me through Creativepool?
- Who can find my CV?
How do I change my email subscriptions?
If you are receiving emails that you don't want you can easily remove yourself from these email types.
Here you can tick or un-tick the emails you'd like to receive.
I don't have a login and want to stop receiving emails. Help!
Even without your login you can unsubscribe from Creativepool mailing lists.
Just add in your email address and select the emails that you would like to stop.
I'm not looking for a job right now. How can I show this on my profile?
Not all of our members use Creativepool to find jobs. If this is the case for you, you can show yourself as unavailable.
Once your profile is set to unavailable it will look like this.
Can I hide my profile from search engines like Google?
If you don't want your profile to be visible to search engines you can change your visibility settings.
Can I hide my name?
Fancy yourself as a Banksy and want to keep things anonymous? You can choose to hide your full name so that anyone that finds your profile will be unaware that it's you.
Go to your Privacy preferences
Choose who can see your full name:
Can I hide my contact details?
You can both hide your contact details and prevent people from contacting through the site.
Head to your Privacy preferences
Choose who can contact you from
How do I stop people from being able to contact me through Creativepool?
The settings to stop people from contacting you are the same as the settings for who can see your contact details.
Who can find my CV?
When you upload a CV it can be downloaded by 'Anyone' however this means that companies that have purchased CV Search are able to download.
You can quickly and easily change this setting in your Privacy preferences.
From here you can choose who can download your CV from
If you select Nobody, recruiting companies will no longer be able to download your CV.