ABOUT

Every year, more than a hundred people die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Poland, and nearly two thousand get seriously ill.
One of the main causes of poisoning is a malfunctioning vent system. There are fancy hi-tech systems that can save from carbon monoxide poisoning. But there is also a free and reliable life-saving hack.
All you need to do is put a piece of paper on the ventilation grid. If you place a piece of paper on a properly working vent system, it will stick to it. If it doesn’t stick it means, the vent is blocked, and you have to call for help.

Date created: February 2018 2018-02-01T00:00:00+0000
Date published: 23 May 2018 2018-05-23T21:01:01+0100

MADEIT CREDITS

  • Pepco, Złote Tarasy, LewiatanClient
Project featured: on 29th May 2018

Vent inspection print ad

Comments