I am an ambitious and experienced digital leader, manager and mentor specialised in helping global organisations (private and PE/VC backed) become more Agile, using lean thinking tools and practises to reduce and eliminate waste and increase business value.
With a demonstrable past in managing globally diverse teams, multi-million-pound budgets and a proven track record for successful delivery of digital propositions and business transformation programmes, particularly in the subscription economy, my skills and experience enable me to be highly effective in delivering high-quality solutions whilst facilitating business change.
My experience includes:
- Implementing solid IT vision, strategy and servant leadership at C-Level
- Establishing an effective Agile culture within organisations, followed by the definition of practises and adoption of frameworks based on Scrum and SAFe
- Creating technology strategies aimed at delivering business and digital transformations to facilitate change and increase growth
- Creating IT Target Operating Models to identify resource gaps and opportunities
- Assembling and managing highly-performing development teams, also geographically dispersed, in matrix organisations
- Technology partners selection, negotiation and management
- Producing new OKRs and KPIs and working with Product and Sales / Commercial Teams to drive better decision making in product management and generate greater revenue
Strong interest in new technologies and extensive experience in different industries, such as Telecommunication, Retail, Healthcare, Transport and Financial Services Media/Publishing.