Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a f**king big timesheet, choose 27 final versions, venn diagrams, and programmatic. Choose big data, impressions, and finishing work at midnight. Choose not getting paid as much as your male colleagues... choose making our logo bigger. Choose chatbots, position marketing and focus groups. Choose a f**king 280 character limit and no budget, choose unachieveable deadlines, choose sitting through mind-numbing spirit-crushing status meetings, when an email would have done it. Choose watching an idea being destroyed by a survey, scrolling your last at your desk, nothing more than an embarrassment to the overworked, under-paid juniors you have spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future. Choose life.
But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. I choose creativity. And the reasons? There are no reasons.
Who needs reasons when you've got creativity?
- 1 December 2017Early Bird Opens
- 15 December 2017Early Bird Submissions Close
- 31 January 2018Submissions Close
- 07 February 2018Late Submissions Close
- 14 February 2018People’s Choice/Judging Begins
- 23 February 2018People’s Choice/Judging Ends
- 10 May 2018Annual Launch Party