LETS is a group of companies that specialises in language teaching and language teacher training. As creative graphic designer, I have been the responsible of creating the new image of the group and its companies, from the early stages of conceptualization through development and up to the final implementation. This project involved the following phases:
– Identity design of the 6 brands with its corresponding identity manual.
– Design of all the graphic styles and guidelines for each company.
– Create compelling designs for digital marketing (social, ads, display advertising) as well as print collaterals (flyer, brochures, stationary)
– Design, development and implementation of the new brand into the classrooms including the art direction and the selection of the furniture.
– Responsible for the training of the marketing department to create and modify ad material to comply with the established standards and procedures.
6 Brands all in 1!
Homogeneous visual identity
Clean and fresh new brand without forgetting its earliest
2 Version of each logo for different applications
Easily matching colours
3 suitable types