Content Marketeer with 10 years of experience in generating creative copy, generating a tone of voice and style of organisations, creating style guides, and incorporating SEO.
Alice is confident in online and offline copy, PR, articles, blogs, email, and social.
Career highlights include:
- Launched Local Meal Delivery, onboarding its first sellers in April 2021.
- Project managed the re-launch of the Arden University Website in November 2020 (Drupal) and launched five brand-new marketing programmes throughout 2020 focused on new products
- Executed a series of recruitment events across UK universities as Marketing & Proposals Coordinator with IPS which attracted a high volume of STEM students. Then in partnership with GCON and Asgard, executed a social media campaign to shout about the 'first time the new technology of modular build' had ever been used in Europe
- As Senior Marketing & Communication Coordinator for the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education used Buffer & Hootsuite to managed social media, and 'went viral' with #LFAurora on Twitter
Created 'Heroines in Higher Education' for the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education's reflection for International Women's Day 2018
- For Freelancer, successfully devised and executed SydStart 2015, won $10million of funding to bring the concept to Melbourne for 5 years - and boosted SEO efforts performance from Page 5 to Page 1 of Google within 1 month.
Adzuna, Arden University, Belazu Ingredient Company, Coventry Pride, Freelancer.com, Integrated Project Services, Leadership Foundation for Higher Education, SIC, University of Technology Sydney, Work in Startups