Roid has been in the advertising industry for more than 20 years, working at creative agencies, media agencies and a leading global outdoor company.
He was CEO of OMD HK since 2011 and led the constant evolution of OMD HK's integrated solutions, holistic digital services and performance based marketing to ensure client's return on investment. OMD was the top agency in Warc's rankings of the world's best strategic thinkers, as measured by wins at effectiveness awards shows in 2014. In 2015, OMD became the number one media agency in HK.
Some of the major achievements in 2016:
- Recruited a total of 14 news clients including Swire Properties, Credit Suisse, MetLife, CHIEF and MediLase equivalent to a total of US$73M billings.
- Overall company revenue increased by 27% YOY.
- The company's digital programmatic spending was improved by 894%.
- Launched specialized trading unit - OMnet to capture a total of US$1.6M billings.
- A total of 53 creative awards won and 42% of them are from regional / global events.
- No. 1 HK Agency in WARC 100 World's Best Media Agency.
- Won Silver - HK Media Agency of the Year in Campaign Magazine Greater China AOTY event.
- Piloted unique data project for Wyeth S-26 through strategic alliance with Google, Baby Kingdom, AlikeAudience and client CRM team to develop audience insights, segmentations and targeting strategy. The campaign identified 198,000 pregnant and 272,000 mass mums. Cost efficiency significantly improved - Cost per Click lowered by 30%, Cost per Video View lowered by 50% and Bounce Rate on landing page lowered by 20%.