A proven Designer with Art Direction experience. A creative all-rounder after work based in London. Specialising in retail and fashion clients with a strong photographic background.
Read more... Previously working for top international agencies, and continuously working amongst high profile clientele with over 6 years agency experience. Highly motivated and intelligent with proven skills in all aspects of graphic design, print production, photography, retouching and art direction. Can manage a brief from beginning to end. Capable of meeting and exceeding deadlines in a highly creative field. Ability to work either as an individual or as an integral member of a team. A brilliant ideas person with great creative flair and a healthy attention to detail. «««
Skills- Keeps up to date with fashion and design trends.
- Excellent creative concept & photo art direction skills.
- Proven design skills in retail More... branding, print advertising, catalogues, collateral materials, POS, FSDU’s, outdoor campaigns, visual merchandising, window displays, corporate identity, logos, direct marketing and photo-shoots.
- Ability to scamp a concept or carry out a design brief from scamps to finished art.
- Excellent attention to detail, print production skills and colour theory knowledge.
- Highly creative person with great team ethics.
- Expert in creative retouching, Adobe Photoshop and 3-D visualisation.
- Excellent photography knowledge and shoot experience.
- Can follow a brief, illustrate a rationale and understand a brand. «««
Sector ExperienceGraphic Design, Photography, Art Direction
ClientsTraveler Condé Nast, Vogue Condé Nast, Top Shop, GQ, Marks and Spencer, Waitrose, Argos, Heals, ALDI, Budget Eyewear, Woolworths, SC Johnson More... brands, Qantas, Sunglass Hut, Bendon Lingerie, Red Cross, ABC and Westfield, Amway, Disney, Sony. «««
Trade AssociationsADMA, Adobe Photoshop Group, Art Director Group, Art Directors Club Forum, CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY PROS, Canon EOS Digital Photography, Creative Review, More... D&AD, Design Week, FASHIONISTA CAFE, Fashion Connections, London Art & Culture, Photography Industry Professionals, Studio Professionals, Women in Photography. «««
Griffith University, Queensland College of Arts Brisbane, Australia Sept. 1997 - April. 2001
B.A. Photography - Creative Advertising More... - Fashion
University of NSW, College of Fine Arts Sydney, Australia Sept. 1996 - Dec. 1997
B.A. Fine Art - Print making (1 year complete)
Australian Centre of Photography
- Fashion Editorial with Tangent Magazine
- Fashion Photography with Christian Blanchard
- Group exhibition ‘ACP Fashion Photography’ Oxford St, Paddington Sydney 2012
- Sole exhibition ‘10 FACES’ Fletcher St, Byron Bay 2007
- Top 10% of NSW Australia for Art Express - Art Gallery of NSW
- 1st place North Coast Regional Visual Arts Contest
- First Prize Easter Art Classic Byron Bay
- Commemoration certificate for Adobe In design Marie Claire «««
- Connections 0
- Views 225
- Likes 3