Workflow Print/Digital CoordinatorThis job listing has expired
Our client is a leading print management company looking for a Workflow Print/Digital Coordinator to join their marketing and communications studio. This position is a fixed term contract for a min of 12 months.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To perform a pivotal role between the Account Managers and all Studio production roles. To accept work into the Studio and to plan and allocate the appropriate resource to fulfil the job requirements within the agreed timescale.
SCOPE OF ROLE
* The Workflow Coordinator must demonstrate complete understanding of the Account Manager / Client requirements.
* Perform appropriate process checks and controls on submitted job requests
* Gain clarity, agree deadlines (with Account Management) and assign the work accordingly within the operational teams
* Manage deadlines effectively throughout the project lifecycle. The role will be based at the Studio but some travel to client sites may be required. The role will initially have some direct reports within the Studio formative structure
* Managing workflow into the studio and capturing all relevant data via their bespoke collaborative workflow tool
* Assist Account Manager in production /scheduling times and negotiating deadlines
* Clearly understanding the templates and styling requirements (brand architecture)
* Assigning and assessing jobs using those skills best suited to the content of the job and communication with Designers/ Print artworkers / Digital artworkers as to the requirement and allocated deadlines
* Ensuring administrative duties including the recording of data pertaining to the work, i.e. recharging codes, type of document, document deadline and turnaround times and Operator/Designer details such as lateness and breaks
* Ensuring Operator/Designers keep to deadlines agreed by monitoring the daily work being produced in the department and re-assigning/splitting jobs where necessary
* Ensure that any possible deviation in delivery time or job specification is communicated to the Account Manager as soon as change occurs
* Ensuring the continued working relationships with Designers and End Users, to ensure any issues and problems are highlighted and addressed quickly and efficiently
* Deliver monthly Management Information reports for customer relationship management
* Responsible for the proof reading and inspection of artwork, design and content. Ensure that the copy, format and brand style of artwork are in accordance with clients' specifications.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* In depth knowledge of job workflow, traffic management and resource allocation
* Working knowledge of the full print and some digital process, software and technology that supports studio operations
* Proof reading/QC skills, able to interpret brand guidelines and check artwork for adherence
* Excellent organisational skills
* Knowledge of differing file types and their utilisation and deployment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to take direction from Account Management and pose suitable questions with regards to project / work completion
Please send CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Adults Hub Brand Associate for Clarks
Closing 7 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Project Manager - Packaging, Staffordshire
Closing 21 July 2017
- gr8 Recruitment
- Competitive Salary + Benefits package
Want more Workflow Print/Digital Coordinator jobs?
Want to find more Technical Coordinator jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Print Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Studio Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.