A successful and multinational investments firm based in the heart of Canary Wharf are currently recruiting for a Workflow Coordinator to join their thriving team on a permanent basis. This is a brand new permanent role working Monday to Friday on a mid-shift of 12pm - 8pm.
This role calls for an experienced Workflow Coordinator to join a very friendly and successful team, the Workflow Coordinator will be responsible for primarily ensuring that a first class service and experience is delivered to the client at all times. Core responsibilities will be to take in all in work to the team, prioritise workflow and manage deadlines. This role requires a driven and motivated person to manage all client submissions submitted through London Presentation Services. The role requires the individual to work as part of a team, liaising closely with clients, operators and colleagues to ensure all documents are amended and delivered as agreed. This position will be working within a friendly, vibrant and driven team who are looking for a likeminded person to join in their successes. Other key responsibilities are could include the below:
- Managing the Presentation Services email inbox and walk-in requests
- Managing submission of work from clients ensuring all relevant information is captured and submitted for each request
- Estimating production times through a thorough pre-flight, agreeing deadlines and overall Symphony and workflow management
- Clarifying any job-related queries before delivery to the operational team
- Carefully following the process for off-shoring work to India and ensuring the monthly offshore target is met
- Handling all queries relating to documents from clients and Operators.
- Offering clients solutions to problems
- Liaising directly with Operators, other Workflow Coordinators and Team Leaders on a regular basis to give updates on workflow, deadlines, issues and full handovers so that the client’s requirements can be effectively managed across shifts
- Maintaining a productive working atmosphere, which promotes teamwork, service excellence and commitment to daily production and contractual targets
- Providing feedback on team’s operational performance to Team Leader
- Escalating operational training requirements to Team Leader for inclusion in personal development plans
- Discussing operational concerns with your Team Leader to enable them to formally resolve
- Undertaking any ad-hoc duties as requested by Team Leader or Management
The desired candidate should have the following experience:
- Experience of working in a corporate culture
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A very good understanding of customer service with excellent client focus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Adaptable, flexible attitude
- Ability to work as a team, supporting your colleagues in London and overseas
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2007
If this new mid shift role working the 12pm - 8pm shift meets your job search and you’re looking to work within a buzzy, lively environment fits your job search then please send your CV to us today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Packaging Artworker - Tamworth, Staffordshire
Closing 21 April 2017
- gr8 Recruitment
Senior Designer for WRG
Closing 12 April 2017
- WRG Creative Communication
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.