We have an excellent opportunity for a web developer to join our company’s in-house design team to continue the growth we’ve achieved in this area during the past three years.
As the digital space becomes more integral to what we do, we’re looking for an individual with a breadth of skills across both front and backend, who can not only meet the requirements of our clients, but exceed their expectations and deliver top quality results on a consistent basis.
As an individual, you will be ambitious, keen to take on new challenges and solve problems and have the ability to lead the direction of a project.
The role will include the following for our sport and leisure focussed client base.
- The design and development of new websites using WordPress
- The on-going maintenance and improvement of existing WordPress websites
- Building HTML email templates for use with services such as Mailchimp
- Analytics of websites
- Management of website hosting/domains/DNS
We are an ambitious full-service sports and fitness focused marketing company working for a range of organisations across design, digital, PR, communications, events and sponsorship. Our clients include Life Fitness, British Paralympic Association, British Judo, UK Sport, Hatton Boxing, Lifetime Training, Cybex, UK Active, Rugby Expo, Virgin Active and Nuffield Health.
You will have the ability to play a key role in helping shape our future digital work and as such need a proactive attitude to finding new solutions and a desire to take ownership and responsibility for projects. You will need to work under pressure to produce a high-quality outcome alongside an ability to work efficiently, prioritising your work to meet client needs without compromising on the final detail.
- A minimum of 18 months experience developing web-based solutions for clients
- Experience in WordPress and theme and plugin development
- Server management (FTP, DNS)
- An understanding of the principles of SEO
- An awareness of the role websites play in communicating an organisation’s message as part of their marketing strategies
- Experience in the graphical design of websites
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as MailChimp
- Experience in building mobile apps
- An interest and knowledge of the sports industry would be beneficial
To help applicants understand more about us, please visit
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.