Web DeveloperThis job listing has expired
Reporting Line: Senior Web Developer
Agenda Creative is pleased to announce that an ever-growing and go-getting digital agency is looking for a Web Developer with a similar, ambitious attitude. This digital agency compromises a medium sized team that are seeking individuals that are keen to bring new ideas to the table, have ownership over projects and liaise with well-respected clients. Therefore you will not only be technically minded but also have the ability to communicate at all levels.
This digital agency truly recognises hard work and will look to continuously develop your skill set and never leave you clock watching!
THE ROLE: Web Developer
- Work closely with all developers and creative team members
- Bring new ideas the table and keep up to date with the latest of technologies
- Delivering a wide range of development projects alongside fellow team members – this could be anything from liaising with creatives about the look and feel of the website to heavy back end coding
- Scoping projects and advising on build times
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Web Developer
- This agency does not have strict guidelines as to what level of experience they are looking for hence the broad salary range. Anyone from experienced developers that are now looking for something with more project ownership, or juniors eager to learn from more senior staff are welcome to apply!
- You will need to have a strong eye for detail and a keen interest in the ever-changing digital industry
- Skills in PHP are highly advantageous!
This is an opportunity to work within a relaxed and friendly team environment, still with the balance of an interesting workload and well-recognised clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.