A Charitable organisation based in South Manchester are on the lookout for a creative and driven Web Designer to join the growing digital department. The work here is rewarding and thought provoking, the cause you will be designing for is incredibly important in the world today. Its a friendly environment where everyone is driven to create excellent design to promote the charity.
- Design across google display banners, social media banners and posters, 3rd party advertisement banners, email campaigns and landing pages.
- Work to tight deadlines on projects due to the fast nature of the charity.
- Offer creative concept ideas for upcoming digital campaigns.
- Learn from the senior designers in the team.
What We're Looking For:
- Understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A portfolio demonstrating effective design across all outputs mentioned above.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Senior UI Designer - ASOS
Closing 25 May 2017
- ASOS plc
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.