Video EditorThis job listing has expired
My client, a leading pureplay brand, are looking for a Video Editor
The right person will have energy in abundance and a passion for culture with a digital accent. You need to have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a design studio or agency environment, be able to think in 2d and 3d and possess a flexible skill set that can be applied across a variety of projects including events, exhibitions, motion graphic, interactive and digital design projects for their branded content internationally recognised brands and internal clientele.
You’ll have a motion graphics or video effects background with a cracking reel. Experience in a professional, post production environment beneficial.
International market experience would be ideal, but not essential. Creatively, you will be able to impress, with evidence of high level original campaigns and work across a number of genres.
- A good understanding of video editing, specifically Premiere.
- A good level of technical competency.
- A real team ethos and a collaborative approach to work
- The ability to work to a brief and deliver on time and on budget.
- Great attention to detail; able to deliver final projects accurately and to established templates.
- Fantastic communication and team skills.
- The ability to take a proactive and sometimes independent approach to challenges.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
2D & 3D Designer / Creative Design Manager for Clinique
Closing 12 July 2017
Lead UI Designer - ASOS
Closing 22 July 2017
- ASOS plc
Want more Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, 3D Designer jobs, Video Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.