VM Artworker - High St Retailer
Our client is a leading high st retailer. They are currently looking for a Creative Artworker to join their visual merchandising team. You will be responsible for the design & format all visual communication for their stores.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Complete the style book on a monthly basis including; photography, art working every page, cut outs, formatting and sending to print
* Regularly review the content and the format of the style book
* Organise Style book calendar
* Support with photography and racking up trends
* Design and develop the Seasonal communication pack and Look Book. From gaining initial feedback, delivering the concept, agreeing material to sending to print and approving PDFs
* Produce seasonal layout plans including graphic overlays
* Organise critical path, including set up and print dates
* Software knowledge; InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
* Fashion Retail experience
* Proven Graphic Design experience
* Updating the brand layouts for management trade meetings and the weekly Newsletter
* Artwork adhoc store communication packs for either newsletter or the Word/Retail room
* Produce Window installation guidelines for POS and Sale launches
* Create strong contacts with Buying and Merchandising teams
* Visit competitors to feedback and monitor their visual proposition
* Complete VM overlays for all new stores and modernisations
* Where necessary, provide cover for Retail brand team e.g. newsletter or PowerPoint presentations
Skills & Abilities
* Keen interest in fashion and trends
* Excellent Mac CS5 skills
* Excellent artworking skills
* Good repro, production & print knowledge
* Team player with excellent communication skills - ability to liaise at all levels
* Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative
* Thrives on fast past environment
Please send CV and portfolio stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Want more VM Artworker - High St Retailer jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.